Friday, June 22, 2007

The Hot Tantra Teachers Prepare for Egypt

Carolena arrived in New York City night before last and spent the night with her sister.

Yesterday was a serious work day for me, working with Jehan Kamal tweaking CD cover art for music to sell in Egypt. I had a pleasant excursion taking Serena down to arial class in the Village and meeting Carolena for lunch. We got up to speed with one another and I took Serena home. On the subway, we met a beautiful woman named Amanda and had a short conversation about natural health through nutrition, and then got off the train.

After working a little, I received a note from Carolena indicating that I really should come back to the Village for a Solstice Event put on by Sexy Spirits at Centerpoint Yoga Studios: http://www.sexyspirits.com/schedule.php

You'll never believe this...Amanda was there!

It was great. I got back in touch with people I hadn't seen since Baba Dez's Daka/Dakini Conference in Sedona, like Reid of Cuddle Party. I had several productive conversations with luminaries such as Caroline Muir and Dakinis like Oshun and Hadass, and I may be getting called for massage work.

Which reminds me, I have to update Tantric Arts Institute...

No comments: